Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Pump-It-Up!

Aubrey's birthday party was today. He had a blast! We had it at a place called Pump It Up! It is a place that has about 7 or 8 moonjumps. We had cake and ice cream. The theme is Transformers. Bubble swords were given as favors.


Aubrey in his Transformer Shirt.


The Family minus Oliver. Never wake a sleeping baby.


Kate's cute outfit!


Mom and Oliver. I hope she doesn't miss a rental call.
( See phone on hip)


Notice he is blowing out the candle on his $45 cake. Yes, that is what I wrote. I thought I was getting out cheap by getting it from Publix. No such luck.

2 comments:

Niel said...

Happy Birthday little, little man! I want to go to the inflatable party zone! Bobby and I have a birthday coming up. That shirt is trick! I like the transformers...optimus prime is my fave, but I dig megatron too...yin and the yang...that's how I roll, yo.

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday, Aubrey! Transformers?!? No way!! Robots in disguise. . more than meets the eye? That is awesome! I hope you had a wonderful birthday and got lots of cool presents!